Renee Ford, founder of GO Performance RX Inc., holds an elite standing amongst leaders in the industry of Comprehensive Health Care and Performance Nutrition. Catering to the individual needs of each client, a balance of Eastern and Western diagnostic and therapeutic modalities are employed to provide a strategic formula for fast and real results.
Discover for yourself, Renee’s powerful proven approach to maximizing and maintaining your health and fitness goals! We provide customized menus and supplement plans unique to your own body, personality, and capacity for change.
GO Performance RX carries several exclusive lines of premium quality Professional Nutraceutical Products for a wide variety of applications and therapeutic delivery.
EXPECT RAPID RESULTS… NATURALLY
• Competitive Performance Nutrition
• Customized programs
• Nutraceutical Supplementation & Ergogenic aids
• Behavioural re-patterning
• Addictions Counselling and treatment
• Food Intolerance Testing and Treatment (Bio-feedback),
• Iridology and health screening
• Competitive Fitness Consulting & Coaching for Professional, Novice and Youth Athletes
• Cancer Prevention and Survival through Nutrition Education and Research
Side Effects: Better Fat loss and Muscle Growth, Better Energy, Better Moods, Better Memory and Focus, Better Immune Defence, Better Mobility, Better Sleep, Better Meals, Better Sex…
Renee Ford Curriculum Vitae: The Canadian School Of Natural Nutrition, Brock University, The Institute Of Natural Health Technologies, The Institute For Functional Medicine, 8 year apprenticeship: GFX Advanced Performance Training Studio under direction of Gunnar Sikk, Orthomolecular Nutritionist; Owner of GFX Studios and Clinic. , TV personality featured on CFTO’s Balance TV series on “The G Files”.